Learn more about electromagnetic waves
- 50% increase in brain tumors in children in the United Kingdom in 10 years + 40% in Denmark, Finland – explosion of the phenomenon in France ( May 30, 2012 )
- Bio-Initiative Report 2012 – 1800 new studies reinforce the certainty of the harmfulness of waves and the urgency of new protection standards ( January 2013 )
The 2007 BIOINITIATIVE Report has been validated and supported by a high European authority: the European Environment Agency and validated by the European Parliament in a Resolution voted on September 4, 2008
See the communication from the EEA of September 17, 2009
In 2013, here’s what the EEA says: Early Signals and Late Lessons, Volume 2 ( January 23, 2013 )
Source: Bio-Initiative Report 2012
- Report of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe endorsing the position of the EEA on the Bioinitiative report ( 6 May 2011 )
Source: Mobile telephony at 0.2V/m – The potential danger of electromagnetic fields and their effect on the environment
- Resolution 1815 of the Council of Europe : recognition of the danger and recommendation to lower the exposure thresholds of relay antennas to 0.6V/m then 0.2V/m ( May 2011 )
Text adopted by the Standing Committee, acting on behalf of the Assembly, on 27 May 2011 (see Doc. 12608, report of the Committee on the Environment, Agriculture and Local and Regional Affairs, rapporteur: Mr Huss).
- Alert on the dangers of radio frequencies for children
Report on the expert report of the National Food, Environmental and Occupational Health Agency (ANSES) on exposure to radiofrequencies and the health of children.
The World, July 8, 2016
- What reflexes to adopt with mobile phones?
RTL, June 15, 2016
- An American study reinforces suspicions of a link between cancers and mobile telephony
The World, May 28, 2016
- Dominique Belpomme, oncologist: “70 to 90% of cancers are linked to the environment
Télérama, April 6, 2016
- A law to regulate exposure to waves
The World, January 29, 2015
Wireless devices will be prohibited in “areas dedicated to the reception, rest and activities of children under 3 years old”, that is to say nurseries and nurseries.
- Belgium bans cell phones for children
Public Health, January 24, 2012
- Italian justice links cell phone to brain tumor
BFM International, October 24, 2012
- ISRAEL, be careful, phoning kills
L’Express, March 14, 2012
Testimonials from scientists
More and more scientists are calling out to us about the danger of electromagnetic waves…
- On May 11, 2015, 198 scientists from around the world (205 since May 15) and researchers signed an international appeal addressed to the United Nations to express their growing concern about public exposure to electromagnetic fields from wireless technologies (microwaves pulsed: GSM, UMTS, Wifi, Wimax, DECT, fixed cordless telephones, bluetooth)
- April 7, 2016, in the program “c à vous” on France 5, Doctor Dominique BELPOMME, professor of oncology, sounded the alarm about the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation on health and particularly on that of children.